~~La communauté des mutants~~
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Karen est maman

AuteurMessage
KarelleDeLauroMulwray
Télé-empathique
Télé-empathique
KarelleDeLauroMulwray

Féminin

Karen est maman Empty
MessageSujet: Karen est maman   Karen est maman EmptyMer 13 Jan - 3:00

Sienna began her entrance into the world at about 3 a.m Janauary 6th with contractions, that by 11 a.m felt like someone was jackhammering my pelvis apart. Those contractions then became ONE long contraction that lasted an hour and a half, without pause and our nice doula calmly suggested over the phone with mild concern that we get our asses to the hospital a.s.a.p! In shear agony I make it to the hospital where I am informed that I am 8 cms dilated. Now, for those who dont know, this is almost birthing time. Turns out our little baby WAS the one jackhammering my pelvis apart! I was whisked into the delivery room, pressured to take drugs/epidural and treated like a crazy lady when I refused. There were moments when I too felt like a crazy lady for enduring this pain! Turns out the reason for this gut wrenching pain was also that baby was facing the wrong way ( upwards) and so this was making it difficult and extremely painful for me. Awesome! ;-(. So its time to push and finally out comes this squiggly little baby girl, almost 8 lbs, a little beat up in the face due to her challenging exit, but perfectly healthy. She is beautiful. She has a full head of dark hair I had at birth, and even looks like a little old man sans dentures at times, but she is my little old man sans dentures. ;-)

It was magic. It was crazy and intense. It was 12 hours of pain that I would never trade looking at this miracle born out of so much love and fun. We now plan on extending that love and fun in her lifetime, all the while learning the wtf's? of parenting! ( thank GOD for grandmaman here to help out this week!!!)

Thanks for sharing your joy for us, and can't wait till you meet her. xoxoxoxo
source : son site officiel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
KarelleDeLauroMulwray
Télé-empathique
Télé-empathique
KarelleDeLauroMulwray

Féminin

Karen est maman Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Karen est maman   Karen est maman EmptySam 23 Jan - 23:07

première photo de du bébé! source son site officiel

Karen est maman Karensbaby